Ministry in Scotland
Rallying Cry to the Scots
Word from the Lord through David P Griffiths, 14/11/12
“HOW FOOLISH ARE THE ENGLISH”
“Over many years, the English have seen themselves as a superior race, with other parts of the United Kingdom seen as inferior. Yet it is the English who today are saying ‘Racism is very wrong.’ Yet it is the English who toured the world with pride, not accepting the culture of others.
“How foolish are the English!
“It is the English who have the great thinking universities: Oxford & Cambridge. Yet out of them has come a secular humanist thinking, that they can now live without God.
“How foolish are the English!
“It is the English who have set up the whole of the south-east as a big place for earning money, seeing other parts of the United Kingdom as beneath them.
“How foolish are the English!
“Although having a Scottish Prime Minister, it is the English who supported the Millennium Dome, & then did not know what to do with it.
“How foolish are the English!
“Even though most of the success in football, & the huge support, is based in the north of England, they built a new soccer stadium in an overcrowded area of London, where the national team is based, having hardly won anything in the whole of its existence; whereas had it been based in the north, it would have taken on the culture of the north, where trophies have been traditionally won, & the most vociferous support gained.
“How foolish are the English!
“The English are proud of their cathedrals, & see them as churches, as they do their parish churches, as they call them. Yet it is men who has built these buildings. Do they really think I am coming back to take these buildings to heaven? I do not dwell in holy places made with hands. Yet they bow down to altars made of stone, & lack the spiritual nous to understand I dwell in the hearts of believers.
“How foolish are the English!
“Today they have a form of political correctness, which can now judge the sins of previous generations. So in effect, they are so clever, they have taken my job!
“Hillsborough was a terrible disaster, caused by the sins of men. To bring the changing English culture to judge a well-known culture of the day, of major police corruption at that time, can only be solved by the preaching of the Cross, where all men must come to be saved.
“I warn the English: there is no room in your prisons for all the sinners of the 60s, 70s & 80s. The truth is that many of these sinners of previous generations have gone to the prison of eternal torment, in that, instead of preaching the gospel, English people have laughed at the gospel story.
“English people have tried to make all religions equal. English people in government allowed the immorality of the 60s, whereas at that time the Scots were still holding on to their tradition; the Welsh were still holding on to revival instincts. The Northern Irish were still holding on to Reformation principles. Yet the English were singing ‘All you need is Love.’ Yet the love they were singing about is a love that has tortured & murdered millions of babies from the womb; a love that has promoted family breakdown; so many crimes being committed over the years that the truth is now in England that the justice system cannot cope.
“How foolish are the English!
“Yet this secular humanist nation of England now has a spirituality. At their Tower of Babel Olympic Stadium, they are now bringing everyone together in the rings of the Olympics, showing how proud they are of the nation’s history. Yet from the fires of Olympus, they brought out a rising phoenix to show that now they have moved on from secular humanism to embrace the end-time antichrist of paganism.
“How more foolish are the English to get? Spiritually they are the third world country above all third world countries. Having changed completely from acceptance of immorality in the 70s to now being appalled by it, they now dig up the sins of those in the grave! Surely this is My job? Are they going to bring coffins into courtrooms? Instead of digging up the sins of those in coffins, what they can do is remove all the laws that brought immorality in in the first place; removing the Abortion Act; removing of acts unbiblical, like the allowance of homosexuality; & making the NHS one that brings life, rather than death. For it is government policy of slaughtering innocents, government policy of broken homes, that brought the conditions for paedophiles to flourish.
“You deal with paedophilia by dealing with those laws, rather than digging up the sinners of the past.
“How foolish are the English! It is almost as if they are going to build prisons, & put coffins in cells.
“How foolish are the English!
“I say to the English: It is time to look at yourself, rather than everybody else. You proudly state you are a democracy, & have the Mother of Parliaments on your land, forgetting that constitutionally you are a theocracy, with an unelected head of state who is to hear from God, oversee a Commonwealth of Nations; yet you English embraced a European culture alien to your Constitution & way of thinking. Now you are over-stressed with foreign law your monarch is commanded by law to suppress! Yet you moan amongst yourselves, rather than petition the monarch to save you from foreign infiltration into your legal systems, which have moved from being the example to the world, to being the laughing-stock of the world.
“How foolish are the English!
“The English have been just as daft in their education programmes; having a well-respected examination system, changed it all, made everything easier for candidates, then said, ‘We’ve had the best results for years.’ Using children as a political football is a form of child abuse.
“So those in government who have made these crazy laws think that today, they can judgeother child abusers. So the devil is judging his own.
“How foolish are the English!
“Now the Scots had better wake up. Over the years of these English behaviours, Scots have looked down at the English, saying how stupid they are. And to a degree, you have kept to a higher moral standard than the English, & a far better education system.
“The same can be said of Northern Ireland. The Welsh however having the same legal structures of the English, over the years having become victims of English inadequacy, for which they now need a Saviour.
“So from where am I to bring a sorting-out of the English? Well, I am going to send missionaries into England. And from where am I to send these missionaries? Well, the Scots now proudly sing that they sent proud Edward homeward to think again. Scots like to think they have a mission to sort out the English. Well, I am going to bring about a blood-washed Scotland, from Shetland down to the Borders. This is why I am not only calling you set up College in Wales; I am calling you to set up the Bible College of the Hebrides, from where you will train missionaries to reach the English.
“Now, don’t get Me wrong. The Every Creature Commission sends missionaries all over the world; but you will sense a particular anointing to reach the English.
“The Scots will love removing the altars from the English churches. The Scots will love taking off the Druidic gowns of the archbishops, & replacing them with the preaching gowns of the Reformation, & the barristerial tabs of law-making, which is the job, is it not, of the House of Bishops, the Scots apparently not having bishops. But they do have pastors, & the English need love in their Parliament; not the false love of the 60s, but the love which sent Jesus to the Cross, Scots in the past being well known for this hell-fire preaching, & passionate missionaries.
“The Scots must understand that the English are to be loved & cherished, & educated in thetraditional Scottish way. For the Scots are to bring to the English the reformation of God; all the grand cathedrals to become museums, to become antiques of the past; parish churches to have their altars removed. But the Scots must know I am to remove their abominations too; for in Scotland I am to remove all pagan influences on Reformation Church groupings. The split groupings of the Presbyterians are to be healed; for they are to be brought together to assist the English spiritually. The national Church is to play a major role in this; but not until it has removed its flirting with the silly English immoral allowances.
“For I am going to blood-wash Scotland, take away the religion, & replace it with a Holy Ghost-anointed Reformation Church.
“Yes, the Scots are being built up to declare war against the English; but this time, nophysical was , but a spiritual one, to remove the filth & decadence the English have polluted the whole of the United Kingdom with.
“The Pentecostal Church of Scotland will have a limited time in existence as an operating body. For there shall be one Church in Scotland, called the Church of Scotland, with preaching gowns & tabs, completely free of the masonic order; completely united to the vision of Knox, in that he refused a monarch influenced by Catholicism; & it is only those moving in the anointing of Knox that can remove the influence of present-day Catholicism from the monarchy that has its main base in England, yet has a special seat in the Kirk of Crathie, where the present monarch fully understands how the Church of England needs to come in line with the principles Knox brought to Scotland.
“Your role in this, saith the Lord, is to build the Bible College of the Hebrides, where people will come from around the world; & in addition, proclaim the role of the Pentecostal Church of Scotland, to bring full sanctification, the full immersion in the Holy Ghost, to a Church of Scotland completely free from its flirting with immorality, completely free from the stone of Dunkeld, & on fire for God - & oh! Isn’t that its logo? Let the fire flow!
“The Scots are known as a fiery race. Well, let the fire be the fire of the Holy Ghost.
“So, you Scots better know something: you are not here to slaughter the English. Your God-given role is to save them; & you have in your heritage & culture, what they do not have; & I am telling you to give it to them.”
Ladies’ Intercession Meeting, 09/05/14
[NOTE:This meeting was held in obedience to the word of the Lord that the above house is to be a place of intercession. It is the first time that we have met in number 3 (house in Rhos On Sea) for several months].
There was amazing liberty in the Spirit throughout this meeting, and a great anointing, confirming the word of the Lord mentioned above.
Fight the Good Fight; words from the Wesley hymn: Jesus, the name that calms our fears; that bids our sorrows cease, that bids our sorrows cease. ‘Tis music to the sinner’s ears; ‘tis life and health and peace.
The prophecy re the Loft (27/04/14) was read out.
of waters rolling back, meaning to roll back the tide, as the waters of the Red Sea.
“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills…” Jesus always went to the high places to speak with the Father and to be refreshed. So did Moses climb the mountain to speak with God. Equally, the Loft is the highest place in the house.
Instruction from the Lord:
“Pour out your hearts before Me. BE REAL WITH ME.” This is what we did – weeping intercession and making requests known before the Lord.
Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 45: 18-23
18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
There have been blockages, stopping the finances from flowing. Like a river when there is a blockage.
Psalm 24: 7-10
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
At the Red Sea:
We are spiritually at the Red Sea. At this point, the three of us stood together with hands joined together, with shields and swords, and a fourth person in the midst of us: the Lord!
The word that came from the Lord was “Step out! Step out!”
Strategy for parting the waters: the Word (was the Ark of the Covenant before) + the wind of the Spirit (was a strong east wind before)-see Exodus on the parting of the Red Sea.
I John 5: 14-15
3“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us.
“And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
So we asked according to His will re the Loft etc.
We stood together on the Word, holding hands, saying “Thy perfect will be done. Then saw in the Spirit a scroll, beginning to open – His deeds to this house, written in his blood – a Covenant.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Felt led to sing Psalm 23 as a Scottish Metrical Psalm, to the melody we sang it to in Back Free Church on our first visit to Lewis (2012).
There was a massive anointing on the words of this psalm,as God clearly told is two things:-
(1) Believe the words of this psalm as absolutely true, especially “Yea, though I walk through death’s dark vale, yet will I fear none ill; for Thou art with me, and thy rod and staff me comfort still;” and “My table Thou hast furnished in presence of my foes; my head thou dost with oil anoint; and my cup overflows.”
Every word pulsated with life and anointing as we sang them!
(2) Without a doubt, we are called to Scotland. That is where the harvest is ready. That is where the fruit is.
See Psalm 24 – “I am opening doors, saith the Lord. Doors of faith; doors of destiny to walk though. Look for the openings, and behold My glory.”
Doors of Scotland are open now!
Come before God and seriously ask Him, “Where to now, God?”
Exodus 14: 13-16
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.
See also verse 21: “And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.”
Strategy: Rod of authority + the Word + the Wind of the Spirit.
Word from the Lord through David P Griffiths, 27/04/13
“REALISATION IN SCOTLAND; DENIAL & ACCEPTANCE IN WALES”
“There is an open door in Scotland, whereas in Wales I am still knocking at the door. For in Wales, they still fail to understand the vagrancies of the charismatic movement; the syncretisation within the national Church of paganism & so-called Christianity (except the remnant); the gross amount of witchcraft & its effects on the false Church, which is growing; the acceptance of spiritualism & its off-shoots; its constant attacks on the remnant; all leading to a closed door for the remnant in Wales.
“All thy advertising hits a closed door. But do not be disheartened. My Word, which thou hast advertised, cannot be returned void. Thou hast sown constantly into Wales, but its time is not yet; for its people continue to reject Me. They see thou hast continued, in My name, to knock at the door of Wales. It continues to wave its flag of defeat. It continues to look at thee strangely. For you, as a remnant, have not been accepted because you have not changed your ways to fit into their cultural hell.
“The Welsh mind-set, without God, is a cultural hell. The chapel movement once brought heaven to the valleys, heaven to the coasts, heaven to the inland areas. But what they did was build up their Jezebel warlords, to take these lands into death; & when you stand & have a meeting in these lands, they simply deny your existence in a general sense; but because you put the fear of God into the hands of the Jezebel, what they do is promote gossip circles against you, so that you become a bankrupt ministry.
“Oh yes, you rely on Me. Oh yes, I do not let you down;& oh yes, you cry out to Me, & suffer. For it looks impossible to make a ministry pay in this dead & barren land.
“Oh yes – did not Elijah feel the same way? I sent ravens unto him, to feed him. Did not the hymn writer feel the same way when he wrote, under the guidance of My Spirit, that he was a pilgrim in this barren land? What did he do, but build a chapel, housing people surrendered to Me?
“And thus I call you to build a chapel on high ground above Bangor & collect funds from around the world to invest in a building to house My people from other lands, who will go to the highways & byways of Wales, knocking on the doors of the people.
“You see, My principles have not changed. You have a vision for Wales, yet I am still knocking at their closed door; knocking to come in with My glory. But they would rather wallow in their own defeat. And oh yes, the false Church is growing in Wales. They will say, “We’re growing; we’re growing” – but at what price? The price of compromise. Those in the false Church will say to you, “Do this, do that, & get in the people.” But I have not changed. I do not change. The people have embraced a syncretized form of Christianity.
“So in Wales, there is a closed door. So in your future advertising you can depict a knocking at the door, with the Revelation word alongside it.
“But in Scotland, there is an open door. The infiltrations of the Irish troubles has been realised, & its history you are aware of needs now to be removed from the hearts of many, including thine own. The falsehoods of the new charismatic so-called Church is being realised. The devil has overplayed his hand in the national Church, which has become a laughing-stock amidst the people, which they look to retain their Knoxian foundations,& look to put on top of those modern laws of immorality, decadence & flesh. This decadent Church is the laughing-stock of the nation.
“And so, you have established the Pentecostal Church of Scotland, the newest national Church; & this will expand to My glory. The door is open.
“Many false prophets, false ministries have entered the land of Scotland over the last 20 years. In Scotland, their falsehood has been realised, rather than accepted, as it is in Wales. You have discovered real fire in Scotland, & false fire in Wales, with its national symbol looking a sad figure in a principality of syncretisation.
“But in Scotland, there is an open door for My true Word to flourish. So what you have is an open door in Scotland, & a closed door in Wales. Keep knocking; & in Scotland, move in through that open door, & take the land for Me. In the era in which you live, you rightfully are using the technology; so your Scottish operations can be run from North Wales for the time being. Keep warning the Welsh that their dragon will lead them to hell-fire & constant damnation; whereas in Scotland you can say, “Come unto Me, all ye that are heavy laden – I will give you rest.”
“That is the difference between Wales & Scotland at this time. Keep knocking in Wales; but in Scotland, move in & take the land.”
Word from the Lord through David P Griffiths 10/10/12
“Integrity is not selling out the British Constitution to foreign powers.
“Integrity is not allowing infants to be slaughtered day after day.
“Integrity is not having referendums to decide whether or not to break the Constitution. The Scots apparently are to be given a choice, ‘Yes or No, whether or not to be independent.’
This is a Constitutional point, & not a political one. The question is a complete lie, & fabrication of the truth.
“The question really is, whether the Scots want to be a little country, suppressed by foreign powers & foreign rules & regulations, or whether the Scots want to take a leading role at this time, in restoring Britain back to its Christian roots.
“The Scots, from the very outset, had a fully reformed Church. But where is that now? A Church hopelessly split in many directions, some still standing for the integrity of Knox, whilst others standing for the immorality & treachery of unelected European powers looking to drain Scotland of its Protestant tradition.
“These impostors in government give no heed of the landmark which Knox set up, & should be brought to justice as traitors rather than leading an independent Scotland, which is not their agenda at all.
“I am for an independent Scotland; independent from foreign powers; independent from the fleshly ways, which has brought it much grief & heartache over the centuries.
“I am for an independent Scotland, which stands on its heritage & landmark, of having a truly reformed national Church, something the English & the Welsh need to catch up on.
“But this fully reformed Church in Scotland has bowed down to the influence of foreign powers, rather than God Himself.
“What would John Knox do today? He would do to those supporting the European Union exactly as he did to Mary, Queen of Scots; for they both represent the same treachery.
“An independent Scotland, part of the United Kingdom, is to experience a move of God to save the other nations of the Union. The Scots are to rise up, clean their national Church of all the filth & decadence which is bringing it down to the gutter.
“I am restoring those who have stood on the national landmark into position in Scotland, to bring down this filth & decadence, brought in by foreign powers, ignoring the ancient landmark which Scotland has been built on.
“I am to bring the nation a Christian national anthem; an anthem which will express the nation’s reliance on God. The Scots are to be independent, to hear from God themselves; to take a leading role in the United Kingdom at this time, this role being a spiritual one. For the fires are to burn in Scotland first, in the great United Kingdom revival.
“Listen not to those who say there will be no revival. They judge by the flesh, rather than by the Spirit. For I am making Scotland the leading partner in the United Kingdom at this time, with a Christian anthem; with a message to the other partners to reform their national Church; & by obeying Me, I shall prosper Scotland, saith the Lord. As the nation repents, & restores its fast days, so shall overwhelming amounts of fish return to its shores.
“I speak to the fishing fleets around the shores of Scotland, on the east & west, & to the north: Prepare for overwhelming amounts of fish, as the true Holy Ghost-anointed leaders of the nation, with their true Holy Ghost-anointed anthem, ‘We have an Anchor; we, the Scottish nation, shall not be tossed to & fro, as the so-called pro-independence lobby will bring. This truly independent Scottish nation will be fastened to the Rock which cannot move.
It shall prosper above all other nations of the United Kingdom. It shall experience a true revival. There will be no more thought of killing babies, same-sex marriage, being part of a European nonsense, brought about by Satan himself, from the city of filth & immorality, its landmark being a Roman army that is not even worth talking about.
“This Scotland will have a warrior spirit, fighting against the European filth that has suppressed its moral code, legal & political systems, & almost destroyed its national Church.
“I am calling a national Church in Scotland to be full of the Holy Ghost, not a Church discussing whether it is right or wrong for man to lie with man. Such issues were settled years ago. These issues are not debating points; for My Word is not to be debated – simply obeyed.
“This nation is to return to the true Word of God, which gives no compromise on such issues. Integrity is not about bringing a referendum with a false question on independence. For the trueindependent Scotland is the Scotland that hears from God itself. For having an independent Scotland under European suppressors is not being independent at all. Being independent means separate from foreign powers. Scotland’s role in the United Kingdom is to be under no-one except God. For I, the Lord, am speaking to the people of Scotland, ‘I want you independent under Me.’
This is the independence message of integrity: to hear from me; & this is to initially clear up the filth that has infiltrated the national Church, & take the Scots reformed position into the rest of the United Kingdom, removing the altars made with hands; wearing the Puritan preaching gowns of the Reformation, & the tabs of legal authority. In this, the Scots are to lead the way in the United Kingdom.
“This is true independence. This is true integrity; & the fires mentioned by the prophetess shall burn, saith the Lord, & shall bring forth a revival into the whole of the United Kingdom; & the Scots shall then enjoy a prosperity which they can share throughout the Commonwealth & be blessed again.
Not only shall the fish return to the shores, but brilliant minds shall come forth from Scotland once more. ‘Wha’s like us?’ they say. But this time, there shall be no pride of man. The Scots shall say, ‘Our success shall be of God.’ Its legal system will be an example to the world once more; not interfered with by foreign powers; but this legal system shall find that there will be lack of use.
The gangsters of Glasgow shall be saved. That city will once more be a centre of the gospel; & the courts will be wondering what to do.
“I shall heal the wounds of the nation, saith the Lord. Where there has been division, there shall be unity. And I shall use the wrath of the Scots, not against flesh & blood, but against principalities & powers, & Satan himself. The Leviathan of the Great Glen has been removed, saith the Lord. Instead of the monster of suppression & division which the Scots have had to endure, there shall come a nation of harmony & peace.
“This is the message of true integrity & independence; of a nation under God, fully reformed, fully independent from the suppression of foreign powers, to play the leading role in the United Kingdom, this referendum idea being treacherous to the core, presenting an independence which is not independence at all.
The question should be, ‘Do you want a Scotland as a little country under foreign supervision, or a Scotland that will play a leading role in a United Kingdom relying solely on Almighty God?’
[Praise the Lord!]
1) Divine Mandate for the Pentecostal Church of Scotland through David P Griffiths
“THE NATION OF SCOTLAND”
“As soon as thy media suite is complete, & you are starting to make you first television & radio programmes, thou art to start the Pentecostal Church of Scotland, to broadcast into a nation that is now devoid of its covering of God.
“The Scottish Parliament is nothing less than a house of rebellion towards Me. It has brought curse to the land, rather than blessing; it has refused to acknowledge the principles of the Reformation & its apostle of faith, John Knox.
“Scotland is a Protestant nation that stood against the Papacy, but has now very courteously bowed down to a throne of Satan, its covering now being removed. For government to acknowledge the homosexual sin is an act of treachery, an act of treason; a Parliament continuously going against the principles of the Act of Union & the Constitutional Acts of the nation, which forbid this very activity.
“Scotland has lost its covering, saith the Lord. It stands in a vulnerable geographic position, but has been blessed by the covering of God. Now it has the curse of the shortage of fish; now it has the curse of adverse weather conditions; & you will see the nation become devoid of its economic power.
“It has been blessed with natural oil & natural gas; yet the affluent behaviour of oil-rich states seems far from it.
“Had the whole nation, i.e. the United Kingdom, listened to Me, & developed its trading partners on free trade agreements only, rather than the curse of political & legal integration, then UK would be rich today, & particularly Scotland, with its great natural resource, & protection of God.
“All this has now been lost, its nationalist party not being a nationalist party at all, but one which has bowed down to the wizards of Brussels. Wizards, because they control & manipulate; & because of this, Scotland is losing its national identity. Scotland is now anathema to Me. It is a nation of filthy rags, a nation that has thrown its Christian inheritance far away, as it even allows man to marry man, woman to marry woman. So it will do down in history as a nation that has lost its way, its decadent government selling its birth-right to the devil.
“So, what is My message to My remnant, the ones crying aloud in the wilderness? Thou art to be My Elijahs, crying aloud in the wilderness; calling a nation on its knees toward God.
“Thy national Kirk is an absolute disgrace before Me. I have told thee before of the abomination of Dunkeld, which must be removed.
“How often in My Word does it declare not to syncretize a pagan religion of Baal with the most holy God? How often in My Word have I said, “Thou must not syncretize the pagan religion of sinners with the most holy God?”
“Thou art of filthy rags. The curse of thy nation is great; but My word to My remnant is clear: continue to cry aloud. Psalm 91 applies to thee. A thousand shall fall at thy side; but it shall not come nigh thee.
“Its vulnerable geographic position, once under the protection of God, will now be wide open to wild weather flows; to amazing things happening to affect the economy of the nation.
“Thy houses of learning are an abomination towards Me, saith the Lord. Thy universities, colleges, & academies have turned away from Me, & brainwashed the people into being members of the cult of university prowess. This has been the case over all of the UK; but people so brainwashed into secularism, the people seem incapable of witnessing what has beset them; that when a nation gives credence to the activity of strange flesh; when a nation gives up its sovereignty to a foreign power, against My Constitutional Acts; when the prophets of God are scorned & laughed at; then that nation leaved itself open to all the effects of a great curse.
“The nation of Scotland has been proud of its industrial heritage, its great inventors, great entrepreneurship; its military history being acknowledged all over the world. But also, it has been known for its betrayal amidst the people of the clans.
“How much more shall it count against the nation, when it betrays God?
“The nation of Scotland has rapidly lost its identity. The curse of globalization has taken away the once-great shopping street of Edinburgh, that once bubbled with local identity, but has now fallen foul to the global intrusion of foreign powers.
“I have called thee to re-establish the Pentecostal Church of Scotland. Constitutionally, church & state are together in Scotland, & whilst the Kirk does not have to push a particular political party, what it can do is identify those parties who would proclaim the Lordship of Christ in the nation. That is the legal criteria for all political parties in Scotland. All those parties are able to do this, being in rebellion to the Most High God.
“Scotland, a nation with a national costume well known & acknowledged throughout the world, now wearing the kilts of rags, rather than the fine material of a nation under God.
“Its entertainment was once innocent folk groups, fine comedians, strong national identity; now replaced by the abomination of Edinburgh, a festival devoid of moral fibre; of pagan adherence; a disgusting spectacle; a disgrace before God.
“Scotland is now a nation in disgrace; yet I am calling thee to stir up My remnant, saith the Lord, to cry out as John the Baptist cried out in the wilderness, for the nation to repent.
“What would John Wesley say if he visited Scotland today? What would Mary Slessor say of her home nation? The big question being, “What would John Knox do?” The answer being to remove the foreign infiltration; to bring a nation on its knees.
“So, I am calling thee to begin a media Church to a decadent nation. The Kirk I am calling thee to begin will gather remnant saints from around the nation, to come together, to be My John Knox. Yet I am calling this remnant not to be as effective as Knox, but to be four, five, six, seven, eight-fold more effective than Knox.
“This remnant will comprise the suffering saints, to move in resurrection power. Thou will see, through the saints of God, the miracles of the early saints who came to Scotland.
“I will restore, saith the Lord, the mantles of the past. Thou will stand towards the strongholds of evil, & declare the victory of Christ Jesus.
“No wonder thy media suite has become under such great attack! The enemy is afraid of thee.
“From the loft studio, thou will issue warnings into Scotland. Thou will edify & exhort My precious remnant.
“I have called thee to physically visit the land; for I will establish Kirk meetings throughout the nation; & I am calling thee to train & perfect the saints for the work of the ministry.
“This is a mighty work, saith the Lord; for I am bringing forth the Pentecostal Church of Scotland, of remnant members, washed with My blood. They will be members who cry aloud into the nation; & that website can begin now. And I will intercede & pray all over Scotland. Bring together intercessors from all over the nation. They can have the website as a forum.
“And as for the Hebrides: I have called thee in the past to preach the old=fashioned gospel in what is known as the Catholic islands. The funds will come, saith the Lord, designated for mission to these islands.
“Thou shalt take with thee thy precious brother Freeborn, to these islands he prayed over, years ago.
“There will be a great victory, saith the Lord; for My heart is to bring revival to the Hebrides once more; but not only to impact Lewis & Harris, but also all the islands to the south: Benbecula, the Uists, Barra; going all the way down to Rathlin, saith the Lord.
“The islands shall fall to the Lord. Shetland & Orkney shall fall to the Lord. You will see the abominations of paganism withdrawn from Orkney, saith the Lord.
“And as you take this nation of Scotland, now waving the flag of a foreign power, will now discover the Lion of Judah is rampant. Its flag of Andrew will bring the realization of the Cross of Christ, where the nation must fall, to enable it to be a nation once more under God; a nation that passes law in line with God’s Word.
“And now, a word to the established Church in Scotland: thou art hopelessly divided amongst thyselves; a kingdom divided cannot stand. There is only one Church. And I will reveal Myself to My remnant, saith the Lord; not through those of the religion of good works, which has become a curse within thy nation.
“So remnant, be encouraged. The Spirit of the Lord is upon thee; but upon thy nation has come a curse so great, only repentance towards God will bring thy nation under God’s covering once more.”
2) Revival that is to COME TO SCOTLAND
Prophecy through E M Lindsay Griffiths
29 December 2012
“There is a mercy-seat, which none but the just shall see. It is My throne, saith the Lord, on high. Angels rescue and bring to it those who are weary and heavy-hearted, but only My Holy Spirit shall baptize, convict, convert. It is not a work of the creation, but the Creator. Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool.
“Obey Me in this My calling for thee, and carve thy name in the Lamb’s book of life. It is written that many shall cry ‘Lord,’ but only the righteous man or woman shall see God, and know His truth, righteousness, mercy and peace.
“There is a mighty move beginning through you, saith the Lord; so mighty it shall overtake you like a tidal wave. You will ride the crest of the wave, though at first it will feel engulfing. The tidal wave of My Spirit of revival sweeps away all debris, all filth, all human refuse, and purifying the earth. The tidal wave of My spirit plunges many beneath its waves. Only those who surrender to it shall survive. Those who refuse it, fight against it, or turn away from it, shall not survive the hour of My power and glory.
“But those who do not perish, but surrender to My power, will be carried, and lifted higher than they would ever have thought possible. For with God, all things are possible. Therefore, seek not to do in thine own strength what I can do far beyond all measure, in Mine.”
Brian Mason in Stornoway - Isle of Lewis
Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord?
Or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart;
Who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
Psalm 24 verses 3 and 4
Lord Jesus what good news you bring when we hear that although all have sinned and come short of the glory of God you came into the world to save sinners. You accepted the agony of your betrayal in the garden of Gethsemane where you said, “ Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless, not what I will, but what thou wilt.” None of self but all for others we see in you.
Lord you suffered more than anyone ever suffered. False witnesses came forward to speak against you. Lord for our sakes you were spat upon, buffeted and mocked. An outcast you became in the world you had created. O the pain of the thorns which adorned your head. What pain Lord, what pain you endured, all for me, all for those who read this prayer. Lord what a the cry from the cross was heard when you cried “
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Then Lord your cry in accepting death was “It is finished.” What triumph, though, as through accepting death you conquered death that great enemy of mankind. Lord Jesus we can never thank you enough in time or eternity for all you have suffered on our behalf. Yet Jesus few realise what you have done for them. Sinners refuse to accept you as their Saviour and in doing so seal their own destiny. For Lord you are the only way by which sins can be forgiven and the lines of communication opened with God.
Sin, Lord, is still a barrier between the sinner and a holy God. Lord in your mercy hear my cry that once more sinners will cry to you in repentance and accept you as their Saviour and Lord because they have come to a realisation of their own sinfulness and are afraid of dying until they are re conciled with a holy God. May the prospect of an eternity in the torments of hell shake the complacency of those who still resist your call for sinners to repent. Lord bring new life to the Western Isles, your own life.
For in you Jesus is seen the life of God. Glory to your blood Jesus for there is power in the blood to cleanse wayward sinners. Lord Jesus Christ come and take your rightful place in our lives as you alone are worthy to receive glory, and honour, and power and blessing for the Bible says that you and you alone have to be given the pre-eminence. This prayer seeks only to bring honour to the name of our God. Amen.
Have you chosen my way or God’s way. God gives you free will to choose but this decision is the most important you have to make in this life. God’s way leads to the life God wants to give you. Your own way rejects God as you rather than God are on the throne of your life and this cuts you off from God and leads to hell when your time on earth is over.
Do you know Jesus Christ as your own Saviour and Lord? Sinner, believe that Jesus Christ died for you. Repent and ask Him to forgive your sin and come into your life. If you confess your sin and let it all go to the cross then God will forgive you and you will enter into eternal life.
For those who do know Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord the words below show that to follow Christ today demands my soul ,my life, my all.
For you who fear God but fear not death, nor devils but seek clean hands and a pure heart , come forth.
WORD FROM THE LORD THROUGH DPG 04/03/13
“REVELATION BRINGS THE NEEDED ANSWER”
“There are two key factors in what I was saying through thee yesterday.
“Factor number 1: Revelation brings the needed answer.
“This means not to formula-ize My Word. The Holy Ghost wrote the Scriptures through man; and so the Holy Ghost is to reveal to the individual, through the Word of God, what is known as revelation: that is, the Spirit of God revealing to man a given truth for a particular situation. This is revelation: the revealed truth.
“Hearkening is a condition of My Word; the minister’s job being to bring the conditions for each one to hear from God themselves.
“The revelation I gave to Norman Grubb is important in this. Does it not say in My Word to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you? And so, to hear the voice of God and act accordingly is being a partaker of revealed truth. This covers all aspects of life, the Holy Ghost revealing to men the truth of God’s Word directly into given situations.
“This is what you correctly call the Rhema Word of God, the sword of the Spirit – Hallelujah!
“The shield of faith is being in that place where there is no human apprehension. It is the just living by My faith. No human feeling or emotion is alive in this place. It is complete faith in God to deliver, which is what you have been studying in the Bible College of Wales Continuing. This is the place Rees Howells was at, for he was walking in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
“Now, this Word today is about continually being there; and the key word in being in this place, is truth; the belt of truth.
This is where you are having so much success in the community, in that you are not afraid to admit your weakness. To those in the world, this is a breath of fresh air. So many are covering up, & in today’s electronic society, are being found out; and many are afraid. They have had their emotions and feelings affected by the god of this world; and all men have been along this road, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
“And so to be in the place of glory, one has to have been through the place of confession; not only to God, but to each other. Confessing your faults is completely Biblical. When a Church fellowship does this, in not only confessing faults but in recognising human inability, this brings a transportation, for as you confess your faults, as you remove the formula-ization of the use of My Word, you come into the realm of revealed truth.
This protects you from the wiles of the devil; for because you have opened up your faults, it prevents the devil using these against thee, and enables you to move on, forgetting those things which are behind, to the high calling of God, where you manifest My righteousness, and you wear My shoes, and move into the Galatians 2:20 truth, of not you living, but Christ; living by the faith of the Son of God rather than the human interpretation of what faith is.
For the just shall live by his faith. For it is I who am mighty; and that it is you, yet not you, who manifests the Son of God who loved you, who gave His life that you may walk in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, as one in the Spirit with Me, as My First Letter to the Corinthians indicates. What a place of constant victory! What a place of constantly hearing from God! What a place of joy and peace!
“Ask the people, ‘Are you in this place today?
‘For I have called thee to reveal this truth, that revelation brings the needed answer, within the context of the individual hearing from God, having moved out of the realm of this world, to be constantly walking in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.”
That is the end of the prophecy from the Lord. These are the instructions from the Lord:-
Send it to David Ingles’ daughter (the title was given by the Lord to DI as a song). Revealed revelation – to place this on the ‘heavenly places’ web-site via Brian, for the truth of walking in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus is the key to success (Deuteronomy 28).
The Pentecostal Continuing web-site (NOW ECCTV.ORG) is to continue the log of prophecies; and this can be used in one of the adverts in “The Stornoway Gazette;” for one of the key factors for success in the Hebrides is removing the factor of formula-ized truth (i.e. they read the Word and act on it through their own ability) – this is the removal of formula-ized truth.
Word from the Lord through DPG, 12/09/13
“Go ye into the whole world; preach the gospel to every creature.
“This is My over-riding message to thee.
“This intercession house in the Hebrides must be completed.
“Lindsay, you are to administrate this. Have people from all over the world coming to fill these vacancies.
“There is a mighty move of My Spirit which is upon thee to fulfil these purposes of God.
“Let Me tell you: the gates of hell shall not prevail against thee. Thou shalt move in power, & the glory of God is upon thee, to fulfil My purposes.
“Behold, I am with you always; & as thou art building a studio in Rhos, so shall thou build a studio in Stornoway.
“My call has gone out around the world to those who are led by My Spirit to join thee. The heavy burden of load is off thee. Reaching every creature is the over-riding call, & the Spirit of the Lord is moving upon thee.
“After thou hast completed the Hebrides & Wales, thou shalt now set up in Kenya.
“Be of good cheer; be of good cheer. The doors are open wide to thee. The Every Creature Commission, reaching every creature, is the great message I have given thee.
“Thou art sacrificing all to reach every creature. Thou art strong in Me, to fulfil these great purposes of God.”
Word from the Lord through David P Griffiths, 14/10/13
“MY CALL TO THE ISLANDS”
“Remember I have called thee to re-trace the steps of Columba, My apostle of old. And remember at Lochaline, how they stood &opposed the anointing, with their manifestation of dead religion?
“What you did was stir up the mantle of the apostle of old. At Iona, thou sang praises on the beach where My apostle landed; & thou witnessed how the false philosophies of New Age had manifest there; how systemized religion had brought in the doctrines & philosophies of Antichrist to the steps of Columba.
“Like Columba thou bound the Leviathan of Lochs Linnhe, Morar & Ness, the latter already being bound by the manifestation of warfare by Columba.
“Like him, thou shalt free the pagan seats of government& pull them down & bring God’s glory to the seats of power.
“You see, My call to the islands has far-reaching implications; & as thou stands on the shores of Donegal, thou shalt speak to the islands. For in the spirit they are as one unit, from Rathlin to the Western Isles. There is to be neither Catholic nor Protestant, but the original faith which Columba brought to these parts. In other words, I am taking thee pre-Reformation; & whilst the Reformation took on degrees of Antichrist to make Scotland a nation under Me, the peoples & governments of Scotland have forgotten this heritage. For it is the governmental stability of the nation which the rebels of Edinburgh now look to remove.
“For My judgement is upon this rebellious Parliament that has looked to bring in secularism, immorality & adherence to the Treaty of Rome, thus kidding the people that they are standing for independence, when the reality is they are standing for putting the nation under a foreign power – an act of great treachery & treason, akin to the Gunpowder Plot of Guy Fawkes& his cohorts.
“Those waving the independence ticket are traitors to their own heritage; for it is not independence they proclaim, but control of a foreign power over them, rather than taking the God-given leading role in the United Kingdom, & all the stability of the Protestant heritage.
“But I have called thee to stir up the spiritual heritage; & I am going back before the Reformation, to Ninian in south-west Scotland, & to Columba in the north. On another occasion I will deal with the islands of Orkney & Shetland, which are akin to Scandinavian culture. For I have plans for thee to sort these out with Scandinavian Pentecostals at a later date. The witchcraft of Orkney shall be sorted, & the flames ofr evival restored to Shetland, that will ultimately bring revival to Orkney, once the impact of the false edifice of Magnus is removed. For they have brought false religion into that place, which is now a seat of foreign power, rather than of the anointing of God.
“But this I say unto thee: stand upon the shores of Donegal & speak up to the islands, from Rathlin north to the Western Isles. For My Spirit is to come upon these islands, from the smallest to the large. I have had you pray over the so-called Catholic islands before; & you are not to see a barrier to the anointing in these so-called Catholic islands. But thou shall stand fast in the liberty for which Christ has set you free.
“Thou wilt proclaim that there is no divide between God & man that is truly born again. Thou shalt speak on the liberty of being saved by the blood of Jesus, with no divide between man & God. They shall see that only One is the mediator & intercessor; that Mary has no place in this at all. For I have warned about praying to those gone on, in My Word. For this is akin to witchcraft rather than to God. Giving Christ Jesus the pre-eminence is the key. For the abomination of the statue of Mary must be removed, saith the Lord.
“Whilst indeed the doctrine of the virgin birth is crucial to the Christian faith, the virgin is now in heaven, not able to be a part of worship from on earth. For this comes through My Spirit, & My Spirit will not tolerate a counterfeit of Mary as a rival mediator.
“So one comes to these islands with a powerful message, not only to the so-called Catholic islands, but to the so-called Protestant ones too.
“I have called thee to mend the wounds of Presbyterian splits of many years. I have called thee to bring My message of liberty & freedom to the people of Harris, who have wallowed in dead adherence rather than move in the gifts of My Spirit & the power & glory of the Almighty.
“Again, one will face the spirit of the outward form; of women unable to move in their calling because of religious observance &lack of understanding of My Word.
“There is to be Pentecostal revival meetings in Harris. One began these on Scalpay, & the people ignored what I was doing, choosing to wallow in their dead religious observance, where the religious observance of the Westminster Confession of Faith takes precedence over the rhema Word of God.
“Thou art to hold meetings baptizing people by full immersion, exposing worship of the Sabbath rather than the Lord of the Sabbath.
“In Lewis, thou art to stir up the mantle of the intercessors of the ‘40s & ‘50s, who came to the end of themselves; & I called thee to bring the Barvas Kirk once more to the place of revival; but they chose the traditional role of the parish minister, whereas I called thee to take this kirk into a place where the people of the islands can gather to receive the Lord Jesus Christ & His anointing once more.
“It was never intended to be a parish kirk, but a seat of revival for the nations.
“And so I have called thee to Ness to intercede, not only for the islands of the north & islands of the south from here, but also to Canada & America, on whose land people of the Clearances set foot.
“I have called thee to stir up the mantle of the Pilgrim Fathers from Plymouth, & in America restore My Compact with that nation.
“So My work in the islands has far-reaching implications for America & Canada too. Thou must share this calling, to raise funds for these island excursions; excursions to restore the anointing of Columba over that which has crept in through dead religion.
“Speak to the islands to come alive. For My anointing is upon thee, to bring these islands to the point of revival, where the labels of man mean nothing, but the glory of Jesus is everything.”
Brian Mason in the Highlands & Islands
Highlands and Islands Prayer
Those who have read Norman Grubb's (of WEC who had a Centre at Kilchreggan in Scotland)
Rees Howells Intercessor will know that this intercessory ministry brought the conditions for more people to be saved than any other ministry in the 20th. century
Former Rees Howell Student of the Bible College of Wales is Brian Mason and following are his intercessory prayer relating to his trip to the Highlands and Islands
And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well.
St Mark chapter 7 verse 37
Lord Jesus Christ there is no one like you for you alone do all things well. In the days of your earthly ministry you healed the sick and delivered the demon possessed. You taught the word of God in a way which the people understood even though the religious people refused to accept what you showed to be the way of God.
In our own day Jesus you will do all things well if we will listen and obey. Sadly Jesus very few are prepared to let you have your way and listen to your voice. For many years there has been little opportunity for you to do the works of God and for the words “ He hath done all things well” to be heard.
Jesus from the depths of my heart I believe the time has come when those who will hear and obey are going to do mighty deeds through your name. Your friend along with Lindsay and her son Matthew from Pentecostal Holiness Church in North Wales have been guided to come to Scotland to prepare the way for taking meetings and establishing a ministry.
In order for this preparation to begin the works of the devil first needed to be cleared out of certain places. One of these places was Fort William and the Ben Nevis area. This area had been taken over by witchcraft and free masonry. Both of these Jesus had been doing great harm to your Church and the spread of the gospel.
Jesus your heart aches too at the many divisions in your body of the church in Scotland. Through your name Jesus the power of witchcraft and free masonry has been destroyed in this area as your friend prayed on a car park in Fort William. The prayer for restoration was also made for the healing of the many divisions within the churches in the area.
Thank you Jesus that after the prayer there was a deep sense of your presence and peace and this prayer placed on the web site recognises that this was the beginning of a deep work of restoration as this seeks only to bring honour to your name. Amen.
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation chapter 4 verse 11
Lord Jesus Christ you alone are worthy to receive the glory, honour and power which is due to you. No one else was able to redeem a lost mankind from the sin which had destroyed the perfect communion between God and mankind. Praise you Jesus that you did not turn away from the way that was set before you but you endured the cross despising its shame.
May I and all who call themselves Christian never forget what it cost you for us to be reconciled to God. There are many, though, Jesus who do not want to accept the God given way of reconciliation.
Lord you guided your friend to St Clement’s church at Rodel on the Isle of Harris to pray in the graveyard. Jesus on Harris there is worship of the creature rather than the creator. I cry unto you Jesus for the hearts of the people of Harris to once more turn unto you and for the same pure spirit of worship as brought by St Columba to Scotland to be restored.
Jesus, too, forget not the catholic isles to the south of Harris and set them free from the darkness of the Roman Catholic faith. From your loving heart Jesus show the people of these islands that you and you alone are the way to God. This prayer seeks to bring honour to your name Lord Jesus Christ as restoration is brought to the Church which you said you would build. Amen.
And suddenly when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
St Mark chapter 9 verse 8
Lord Jesus Christ may all who call themselves Christians see you in all your glory just as Peter, James and John saw you on the mountain. May our thoughts always be centred on yourself as we give you your rightful place in our lives.
On 23 July 2012 your friend prayed at Ness Point on the Isle of Lewis looking out to the Atlantic Ocean. What a great privilege it is to be able to pray. May we never forget yourself in the midst of our daily lives and acknowledge you for whom you are, the Lord of Life.
Jesus thank you that the devil’s works through free masonry on the Isle of Lewis were cast out through the prayer. Thank you Jesus that as prayer was made for the restoration of the true Church then I know this will take place. Thank you Jesus that the Isle of Lewis will be used once again as a place of intercession but this time for the whole world as I follow your word of prophecy to establish a place for intercession on Lewis.
Thank you Jesus that all you have called Pentecostal Holiness Church to do on Lewis will take place for when we are obedient then we know that all you have asked of us is safe for our eyes and our faith are centred on you and you alone.
This prayer seeks your honour for your honour is at stake to be able to fulfil the command to take the Gospel to every creature. Amen.
We have left all, and have followed thee.
St Mark chapter 10 verse 28
Lord Jesus Christ you are worthy to be worshipped, praised and adored. May our thoughts always be centred upon you and our words reflect your love which fills our every moment.
Let there be none of self and all of you. Praise you Jesus that when we place you as first and last in our lives we are so filled with yourself that we know that we have all things which pertain unto life and godliness.
Through laying hold in living faith the exceeding great and precious promises we have an expectation of an exhibition of God’s power whenever you call us to act through your name.
On 24 July 2012 you called upon your friend to pray on the edge of a wood close to Inverness. The place had an awful sense of the power of evil as Inverness for many years has been given over to Satan and his evil powers.
Praise you Jesus that the power and authority of your name and the power of your shed blood destroyed the works of the devil in and around Inverness. No longer can freemasonry, witchcraft and any other scheme of the devil interfere with the spread of the gospel.
Praise you Jesus that the way is now open for the spiritually blind to have their minds open and turn to you in repentance and faith. Jesus build your Church of living stones through restoration of a pure faith instead of all the disobedience which does not give you your rightful place as Lord of our lives. This prayer does give honour to your name. Amen.
For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
St Mark chapter 12 verse 44
Lord Jesus Christ just like the widow who gave her all to you so may we give our all to you as you gave your all to us. May our thoughts, words and body together with all we have and are always be yours to be used for your glory.
On 25 July 2012 you directed your friend to the town of Dunkeld. Lord in Dunkeld you had shown that the Cathedral was a throne room of Satan which for many years had held Scotland in its grips and you were being robbed of your rightful place as Lord of all.
Masonry and Presbyterianism had come together as one in Dunkeld Cathedral!
Repentance by those taking part must now follow by participents or leave the National Church to be the one John Knox founded.
Praise you Jesus that at your name devils fear and fly. As the Holy Ghost prayed through your friend Satan and all his devils were cast out which had been working through free masonry in this Cathedral.
Praise you Jesus that every evil power which was destroying the spread of the gospel in Scotland has gone.
Lord Jesus I ask in your mercy that the blindness which has prevented to be able to hear and understand the gospel message be removed so that sinners will know that they are sinners and repent of their sin and accept you as their Saviour.
Lord please build your Church in Scotland, the Church of those who surrender their all to you; a Church of those who are holy and untouched by personal interests.
Lord Jesus may your Church of those who are your living stones be as pure as in the days of Saint Columba and live to bring glory to your name.
Lord Jesus Christ your honour had been at stake through the Satanic influence from Dunkeld Cathedral but now you have been restored to your rightful place. This prayer is offered for your honour and glory. Amen.
Our objective in the Pentecostal Church of Scotland is to embrace everything that's best of Scotland's Great Spiritual Heritage. Two names came to us - John Knox and Mary Slessor.
As John Knox embraced passionate conviction preaching demanding a full surrender to Christ Jesus both indidually and as a nation - then we will do this too!
His statement of common faith - so the Pentecostal Church of Scotland will embrace this too!
1. One cannot gain even a little acquaintance with the early church—which means, one cannot do even a little reading in the New Testament—without recognizing not only the importance of what the word "Christ" stands for in its life, but also the richness and manifoldness of this same reality. If we examine the Christian community’s experience, I believe that the reality with which we are concerned appears under no fewer than three aspects. First it refers to the event or slowly knit series of events in and through which God made himself known. This includes the whole complex of what happened in connection with Jesus (including the cultural setting and background, Jesus Himself. His relations with His disciples and others. His death, His resurrection, the coming of the Spirit, the creation of the church). Secondly, it refers to the person who was the center of that event or complex of events. Finally, it refers to the community which both came into existence with the event and provided the locus of it. As a matter of fact, none of these three meanings—person, event, community—ever stands alone in Christian usage; all are present in some degree of relevance whenever the word "Christ" (or any equivalent term like "Jesus Christ" or "the Lord") appears. The word has this rich and varied meaning, not because one wants it to have it, or believes that it ought to have it, but simply because on cannot talk about the Christian life without using the term "Christ" in this manifold way.
2. If follows from this that the Christological question does not need to be construed as a question about the person: it can just as appropriately be thought of as a question about the event or the community. And it is when we ask the question in one of the latter forms that the large and significant agreement in belief, not only among early Christians but among all Christians, is most likely to emerge. Let us suppose, for example, that we were accustomed to ask the question primarily about the event; that when we asked, "What think ye of Christ? We meant, not "Who is He?" or "Whose son is He?" (Matt. 22:42), but "What has occurred? How are we to understand this thing that has happened among us?" If this were the question, would not the answer have been something like this: "In Christ, God has visited and redeemed us. The same God who made a covenant with Abraham has made a new covenant, calling into being a new people. He who made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel, has acted now in the fullness of time to deliver mankind from all its enemies, from the guilt and power of sin and the fear and doom of death. This deliverance, God has brought about in our history and has made available in the new community of the Spirit to all who will receive it in penitence and faith." Would not this have been the unanimous early-Christian answer if the question had been asked in this form, and would it not have been the answer in every part of the church in all the ages since?
3. Or suppose the Christological question had been primarily a question about the community: "What is the reality in which these persons who knew Jesus and now remember Him participate, and which constitutes the essential principle of the community’s existence?" Would not the answer have been rather similar? Something like: "That reality is God’s own presence and love—that is, His Spirit. Through the remembered event God has acted to bring into being this community, into which these persons have been called; in this community the One they remember is know as a living Presence, and in it are found the forgiveness, the healing, the security, the hope they need. All of this is found there because God Himself is present and active there and has chosen to bestow it there. It is the community of His Spirit." And would not this answer have been as unanimously given, through all the centuries, as the other?
4. In the actual course of Christological reflection however, the question (except possibly at the very first) has not been asked in either of these forms, and consequently the wide and deep agreement among all Christians about the meaning of Christ has been to some extent obscured. The characteristic Christological question has been a question about the person: "Who was this person? What shall we call Him?" How shall we define His nature and His work? Whose son was He?" This preoccupation with the person can be partly explained by the fact that Christianity moved very early into Greek environment. For the Hebrew it was natural to think of God as revealing Himself chiefly in events occurring within a communal history; God had always made Himself known primarily in mighty acts. The Greek, however, characteristically thought of revelation in less dynamic terms—as theophany, the appearance of the divine in human form. The Greek was also more interested than the Jew in speculative metaphysical questions, in questions about the nature of things, in distinctions between form and substance, and the like. But although such facts as these may help explain some of the directions that reflection upon the person of Christ took in the ancient church, they do not account for the initial emphasis upon the person. This emphasis was inevitable from the start. The event had centered in the person and career of Jesus, and the church’s memory of it was largely a memory of Him. The event had happened in and around Him, and the community had come to pass among those who had known Him. He was the divine personal center of the church’s life (empirically identical with the Spirit). moreover, the moment in which event and community met—the one culminating, the other emerging—was conceived of as the resurrection of this same person from the dead. All of this being true, it was inevitable, I repeat, that the Christological question should have become almost at once a question about Him and that the earliest statement of faith, the first "creed," should have been a statement about Him.
5. The New Testament leaves us in no doubt both as to what that "creed" was and as to the unanimity with which it was accepted and used among the churches. It was: "Jesus is Lord and Christ." The constant collocation of these three terms in various parts of the New Testament—sometimes in the form of quasi-creedal statement (as in Acts 2:36; Phil. 2:11), more often in such a phrase as "Jesus Christ our Lord" or "the Lord Jesus Christ"—bears witness to its prevalence. Thus, the common faith of early Christianity involved a considerable measure of agreement not only as to the significance of the event and the meaning of the community, but also as to the nature and role of the person: Jesus was Lord and Christ. It is important to note, however that this agreement about the person was possible only because that category (that is the person) was subordinate to the other two in the sense that the terms in which He was first defined were terms provided by the event and the community respectively and constituted hardly more than a reassertion of the empirical values that the event and the community had proved to have. Only because this was true, we may believe, were the terms so unanimously acceptable. To call Jesus "Christ" and "Lord" was to say something about Him, but only because it was to say something also about the event and the community. May I try to show that this is true?
6. First, then, to say that Jesus was "Christ" was to say something about the event. Now there can be no doubt as to the importance of Jesus in (or to) the event. The event happened around Him; He dominated it completely. It was what it was in its concrete character in large part, because He was what He was; and the memory of it was, as we have seen, largely the memory of Him. An event of a highly distinctive kind and of incalculable creative power occurred in first century Palestine; it was remembered as centered in and taking its character largely from a certain Jewish teacher and prophet. Contemporary, or almost contemporary, records confirm the memory both of the event as a whole and of the central decisive position of Jesus within it. The fact that both the event and the community have, from the very beginning, been called by His name bears witness to this same centrality.
7. But although it was undoubtedly the actual personal life and character of Jesus that in large part determined the actual concrete character of the event in the more objective sense, the relationship between person and event is, in a way, revered when we consider the faith of the church. It was the meaning the event had provided to have in the experience of the primitive community that largely determined the earliest theological significance of Jesus. The situation in the early church was not that the event was regarded as the eschatological event, because Jesus was believed to be the Christ but rather that Jesus was called Christ because he had been the decisive center of what was empirically realized to be the eschatological event. The very first Christian theological question (essentially Christological) was, "What has God done?" And the answer was (to repeat what had been said already in other words): "He has reconciled the world to Himself. He has put sin under sentence of doom. He has got us the victory. He has destroyed Him who had the power of death. He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness. He has brought life and immortality to light. He has given us the kingdom." Now these are all descriptions of the eschatological fulfillment, for which other men had only wished, or at best only vaguely hoped. But for the early Christians, God had already acted to bring all this to pass. The consummation, to be sure, was still to come: but the thing had in principle been accomplished. He had already given His Spirit, the "guarantee of their inheritance" and they had already entered upon the experience of sonship. Their hope was not mere hope, but hope that had already begun to pass into realization. The final decisive event of human history had occurred. This was the empirical fact and was the real ground of the belief that Jesus was the Christ. How could he not be when the event that he so completely dominated had proved to be the eschatological event? The statement of faith that Jesus was the Christ was really, in its basic intention, an affirmation that the event the church remembered was the supremely significant event of human history. God’s final act of redemption.
8. But much the same kind of thing can be said also about the lordship of Jesus, as this was first affirmed. To say that Jesus was "Lord" was to say something about Him, to be sure, but only because it was to say something about the community. It was a statement of belief only the shortest step removed from the actual experience of the church—hardly more than a description of that experience. No wonder it could be a common and universal faith. The earliest Christians found themselves belonging to a new community in which their memory of Jesus as human Master and Lord was now reinforced and enriched by their knowledge of Him as living and present in the church—still their Master and lord, but in a new sense. Yet the sense was not altogether new. The hushed cry of one disciple to another when at the end of a long night of fruitless labor at their nets they see the risen Jesus on the shore, "It is the Lord!" (John 21:7), serves admirably to remind us of the continuity of the lordship of Jesus as well as to suggest, at least, its fresh meaning after the Resurrection. They recognized Him as their Lord—so they have called Him all along—but now He is "the Lord" in a sense both more transcendent and more intimate. He is the ruler of the church just as He had been the leader of His little band of followers: He is the head (or, we would say, the heart) of the church just as He had been the center of interest and unity among them; He is the object of devotion, even worship, in the church just as He had been the object of His disciples’ loyalty. But whether at one time or the other, to speak of Jesus as Lord as to speak of a relationship in which he stood to the community, and was to say therefore as much about the community as about Him. He was "Jesus Christ ourLord." He could be known as the Lord only by members of the community; or, to say precisely the same thing in different words, no one could "say ‘Jesus is Lord’ except by the Holy Spirit." (I Cor. 12:3).
9. We are dealing in these paragraphs with what I believe to be the most primitive faith. Once Christianity was established on Hellenistic soil, the term "Lord" tended to take its meaning primarily from its use to ascribe divine honors to emperors or to the gods who presided over the mystery cults, not to mention its use in the Greek Bible to render the unspeakable name of Yahweh. At the same time the world "Christ" tended to lose its meaning as the name of a function or office and to become a part of "Jesus’" own personal name. Thus, "Lord" came to carry something like the whole meaning formerly conveyed by the two names together. But in the beginning the titles were distinct and answered to the dual relationship (that is, with the event and the community) that we are now considering; and their primitive meaning was never completely lost. Jesus is still the Christ and ourLord.
10. As was pointed out in the preceding chapter, all early attempts to describe what is usually called the "work" of Christ are in the same way attempts to set forth the empirical realities of the new communal life. The "work" of Christ is the issue of the event. He is believed to have "overcome the world" and the power of sin has been broken. He is believed to have "tasted death for every man," because the members of the community find themselves walking in "newness of life" and filled with the hope of "the life everlasting." He is "Savior," because the event has proved to be in fact the saving event and the community the saving community. All the earliest names of Jesus are functional names; they are ascriptions to Him, as source or mediator, or the values that have been empirically received in consequence of the event and in the actual life of the community. They say only in various other ways that Jesus was Christ and Lord.
11. This Christ and Lord was, of coruse, believed in as divine. He was of "the nature of God;" He shared "the throne of God;" He was "at God’s right hand;" He was "God’s Son;" He was the divine "Logos." These terms cannot be pressed to yield definite and consistent conceptions of Christ’s "nature;" if any such conceptions were formed in the earliest period, no one of them was generally shared. But they do indicate the common faith that the Lord of the church was, in effect, Emmanuel, "God with us." There is no convincing evidence that He was called "God" in the first century, and indisputable evidence that He was not generally called by that name; but it is clear that He was thought of as being related to God as no other man could be. (This is best represented by the statement that Jesus Christ was an act of God—or, if one prefers, that in Him took place the revealing act of God.) But again this belief in the divinity of Jesus rested on the experience of the divine in the life of the community and on the recognition of the divine significance of the event. The position was not that the earliest Christians believed that the event and the community were divine because they also believed that Jesus was divine; but rather He was seen to be divine, because of the way in which He was related to an event and a community whose divine significance was a matter of intimate and indubitable conviction. Must Jesus not have been divine to have been the center of so divine an event?
12. Not only was that the first way, it is also the true way, to ask the Christological question just as the true way to ask the question about the Resurrection is, "Must not Jesus have arisen from the dead, since He is the present living center of the church’s life?" When the divine meaning of the event is made to depend upon views of Jesus’ divinity and when the presence of Christ in the church is made to depend upon a belief in the Resurrection, we cut the solid ground out from under the whole Christian position; we invest the purely speculative with an importance it does not possess and rely on it to perform a function it cannot perform; and we open the door to discord and division. The common faith of the church—even though it is expressed in terms of belief about the person—rests always, and only, upon the common memory of the event and the common experience of the Spirit. On this ground the common faith of primitive Christianity was firmly based.
13. Thus far in this chapter two things have been attempted: first, to show that the primitive Christian faith could be a common faith, because it was grounded in the very existence of the primitive church; and secondly, to indicate its basic structure. It was expressed, we have seen, in the formula; Jesus was Lord and Christ: that is, He was supremely significant in the community’s own life (Lord) and in human history ("Christ"). But this is only the basic structure of a faith which, even in New Testament times, underwent considerable development and was found in many diverse forms. It is important that this fact be borne in mind even when we are discussing the "common faith." Only in basic structure was the faith common; as elaborated and articulated, it assumed a great variety of forms.
14. This was true, because the church was not content to say simply that the event of Christ was in the mysterious providence of God, the supremely significant event of history, since through it God had brought into being the new community of His love in which sin and death are overcome and life and peace can be found—the community of the Spirit, of which the church is the anticipatory embodiment. It went on—inevitably, as things were—to askwhy this particular event had had this particular effect and this question, because it was a purely speculative question, unanswerable on the basis of the experience of the early church, was susceptible of almost as many answers as there were theologians to ask it. To raise this question is to assume that the secret of the significance of the event can be found within the event itself; whereas this secret lies in Him who acted in and through it. One who raises this question of "why" must seek to answer it by breaking down the event and the new common life into their "parts" and then correlating the several elements of the one with the several elements of the other, as, for example, the death of Jesus with the forgiveness of sins, when really the event (like the new life itself) is one and indissoluble, and there is as little chance of our knowing the "why" of its affects as there is our understanding why God does anything else He does in His creation in the precise way He does it. But speculation of this kind, for all its divisiveness, was inevitable; and agreement in the early church on what we have called the "basic Structure" of faith did not prevent it.
MARY SLESSOR (1848-1915)
People today seem to challenge us saying that in modern society you will not find the full surrender like that of this heroine of faith, Mary Slessor.
Yet in amongst all this God is saying He Has Not Changed and his demands on us have not changed, and so we in the Pentecostal Church of Scotland present this lady as an example of a life fully surrendered to God.
Mary was a little Scots lady, a missionary to Calabsr, Nigeria setting off from Scotland in 1876 to land that would become her home for thirty nine years.
In the Pentecostal Church of Scotland we are looking to train up missionaries from the same background as Mary for overcoming hardships is very much the way of the Christian Missionary. Mary was one of seven children whose father was an alcoholic, a shoemaker by trade. Her mother was a weaver and Mary was forced to work in a mill, her mother however believing God that at least one of her children would serve God as a missionary.
All the children died except Mary before they reached the age of thirty, but God answered prayer through Mary. Mary faced a society ravaged by the slave trade, a people riddled in witchcraft and superstition that even included human sactrifice at the whim of tribal chiefs.
What she said was, "God and one are a majority" so she knew her authority in Christ Jesus. She believed mighty things would happen if just one individual was in agreement with God. Her whole life was a testimony to this.
God works through those who surrender their whole lives to be empty vessels for Him. This is the message of the testimony of Mary Slessor and we in the Pentecostal Church of Scotland encourage those called of God to join us and set up this media Church.
Scottish Prophet of Holiness whose teaching we embrace .....
In 1916 John Douglas Drysdale a young Scottish evangelist settled in Birkenhead and gathered around him a following which soon became Emmanuel Church in Claughton Road. His fervent preaching challenged young people to be trained in reaching out to the needs of people world-wide. He was a great upholder of the Wesleyan doctrine http://stockportevangelical.com of "Entire Sanctification," and wrote a number of books including "The Price of Revival," from which this recording is taken.