Holy Ghost Programming being delivered through ECCTV for the imminence of the hour
Pamela Masih with Lindsay & David Griffiths
continuing the vision of
Rees Howells to
"reach every creature" by "perfecting the saints"
Every Creature Commission TV youtube channel
ECCTV FACEBOOK PAGE FOR LIVESTREAM +
SELECTED (CENSORED) PROGRAMMES NOW ON YOUTUBE
UNCENSORED ON ODYSEE, TWITTER, RUMBLE, VIMEO, FACEBOOK.
UPDATE 16 March 2023
MARCH 2023 FINANCIAL NEEDS REPORT CLICK HERE
Please read our
The Sri Lanka Mission House
Please stand with us!
The Alexandrian Line is well funded by the
Deep State - the Antioch Line is not!
Our March Basic & Continuation Appeals are for
Giving in February 2023 was
Assuming March general income the same as January (£1,810-72),
to balance the books, in addition restore overseas operations -
we need to raise
£81,522-61 extra based on monthly basic budget plus restoring overseas operations
FOR March 2023 –
WE HAVE THESE BILLS TO PAY
WHITHORN H/Q OPERATING COSTS
i) British Gas Services 8-82
ii) DUMGAL Council Tax 116-00
iii) Cell Phones app 95-00
iv) Website Subscription 11-99
v)College Catering 800-00
vi)Amazon Business 1,274-96
vii) Carrs Billington Oil 224-00
viii) Property Maintenance 750-00
ix) NFU Mutual Insurance 285-03
x) B ONLINE 117-90
xi) Electricity 520-00
xii) Barclaycard Commercial 1,672-24
xiii) Motor: Fuel 400-00
xiv) BG Kitchen Appliance Cover 15-38
xv) Brian Mason Funeral 506-00
xvi) Petty Cash Backlog 8,505-00
xvii) HR Davies Accountants 1,320-00
NOTE THERE ARE NO STAFF WAGES –
ALL WORK IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY
TOTAL REQUIRED FOR WHITHORN = £16,518-93
2) INITIAL LEGAL COSTS TO SET UP NEW CIO (CORPORATE CHARITY GIVING GREATER PROTECTION & TO RESTORE CAPABILITY TO GIVE OVERSEAS AGAIN) PLACING BRITAIN'S CONSTITUTIONAL ACTS AS PART OF OUR GOVERNING DOCUMENT - (this will really help to overcome legal attacks) £10,000
1534/59 Act of Supremacy
The obligations of this act are as follows:
1) Increase in virtue (anointing) of Christ’s Religion.
2) Repress and extirpate all errors, heresies, and other enormities and abuses.
3) The Monarch to act in the line of repressing the extremities that are religiously affecting the nation.
4) To conserve the peace, unity and tranquillity of the realm.
5) To repress the infiltration of foreign laws and systems into our nation.
1689 Act Establishing the Coronation Oath
Here are the demands of the Oath:
1) Maintain the statutes, laws and customs of the realm.
2) Government of the People is the Monarch’s responsibility according to the statutes of Parliament and the laws and customs of the same.
3) Law and justice in mercy to be executed in all judgements.
4) The Laws of God maintained, the Monarch being obligated to do this by the utmost of her power meaning she is honour bound not to allow laws onto the statute book that contravene the Word of God, any such law being null and void according to this constitutional demand.
5) The utmost of the Monarch’s power has to be used in relation to the ongoing profession of the Gospel and the Protestant Reformed Religion that has been established by law.
6) Rights and privileges are given by law to Bishops and clergy meaning in reality that anyone who tries to quieten the ministry of the Gospel would be in effect guilty of High Treason.
The Mayflower Compact
Under the calling of Almighty God Pilgrims crossed the Atlantic in 1620 with our Protestant heritage to bring about a nation that would for all time be in covenant with us under God. This nation was to become the United States of America and this covenant that was established those years ago has united our countries under God in times of trouble.
The upholding of this therefore is vital for our Governing document.
MINISTRY GRAND TOTAL REQUIRED FOR MARCH 2023 =
£81,522-61 that includes getting back to restore overseas operations
By far the easiest way to give is to go to the footer here where you will find STEWARDSHIP (UK donations including Gift Aid) and PAYPAL buttons.
DIRECT DONATIONS via BACS or Internet Banking can be made to this account
BIBLE COLLEGE OF WALES CONTINUING:
Sort Code – 20 51 23 Account No – 73315290
Cheques may be written to THE BIBLE COLLEGE OF WALES
and forwarded to the Whithorn College & Studio – address following.
There is a board of trustees: David and Lindsay Griffiths, Pamela Masih.
Our Professional Team: LCMI’s books are audited by Zoe Devonport, Chartered Accountant, H R Davies & Co Ltd., 33 Chester Road West, Queensferry, Shotton, Deeside, CH5 1SA.
LCMI’s Insurance Affairs are dealt with by NFU Mutual, Stranraer, Scotland.
LCMI's Legal affairs in England and Wales - Archie McDowall, Stewardship Services, London.
LCMI Trust: England & Wales - Charity Commission No. 1065192; Scotland – OSCR Registration No. SCO48778
The Bible College of Wales
The Original Vision & ECCTV.ORG Studios
www.ecctv.org www.thebiblecollegeofwales.org www.onfireintercession.org www.constitutionkeepers.org
25, George Street, Whithorn, Wigtownshire, DG8 8NS
Tel. 01492 544451; 07542 565415; 07542 565416; 07542 565417