Please read our
Please stand with us!
The Alexandrian Line is well funded by the
Deep State - the Antioch Line is not!
Our August Appeal is for
Giving in July'22 was
Assuming August general income the same as July (£4,780-11),
to balance the books we need to raise
£11,499-03 extra based on monthly basic budget
The Sri Lanka Mission House
FOR August 2022 –
WE HAVE THESE BILLS TO PAY
WHITHORN H/Q OPERATING COSTS
i) Autosave Vehicle Purchase 207-17
ii) British Gas Services 8-09
iii) DUMGAL Council Tax 116-00
iv)Elavon Merchant Services 42-60
v) Cell Phones app 95-00
vi) Website Subscription 23-92
vii) RAC Car Insurance 61-20
viii)College Catering 1,200-00
ix)Amazon Business 1,057-05
x) Carrs Billington Oil 224-00
xi) Property Maintenance 750-00
xii) NFU Mutual Insurance nil
xiii) B ONLINE 66-02
xiv) Electricity 273-00
xv) Barclaycard Commercial 1,942-24
xvi) Motor: Fuel 200-00
xvii) Motor: Service nil
xviii) BG Kitchen Appliance Cover 12-85
NOTE THERE ARE NO STAFF WAGES –
ALL WORK IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY
TOTAL REQUIRED FOR WHITHORN = £6,279-14
2) INITIAL LEGAL COSTS TO SET UP NEW CIO (CORPORATE CHARITY GIVING GREATER PROTECTION & TO RESTORE CAPABILITY TO GIVE OVERSEAS AGAIN) PLACING BRITAIN'S CONSTITUTIONAL ACTS AS PART OF OUR GOVERNING DOCUMENT - (this will really help to overcome legal attacks) £10,000
1534/59 Act of Supremacy
The obligations of this act are as follows:
1) Increase in virtue (anointing) of Christ’s Religion.
2) Repress and extirpate all errors, heresies, and other enormities and abuses.
3) The Monarch to act in the line of repressing the extremities that are religiously affecting the nation.
4) To conserve the peace, unity and tranquillity of the realm.
5) To repress the infiltration of foreign laws and systems into our nation.
1689 Act Establishing the Coronation Oath
Here are the demands of the Oath:
1) Maintain the statutes, laws and customs of the realm.
2) Government of the People is the Monarch’s responsibility according to the statutes of Parliament and the laws and customs of the same.
3) Law and justice in mercy to be executed in all judgements.
4) The Laws of God maintained, the Monarch being obligated to do this by the utmost of her power meaning she is honour bound not to allow laws onto the statute book that contravene the Word of God, any such law being null and void according to this constitutional demand.
5) The utmost of the Monarch’s power has to be used in relation to the ongoing profession of the Gospel and the Protestant Reformed Religion that has been established by law.
6) Rights and privileges are given by law to Bishops and clergy meaning in reality that anyone who tries to quieten the ministry of the Gospel would be in effect guilty of High Treason.
The Mayflower Compact
Under the calling of Almighty God Pilgrims crossed the Atlantic in 1620 with our Protestant heritage to bring about a nation that would for all time be in covenant with us under God. This nation was to become the United States of America and this covenant that was established those years ago has united our countries under God in times of trouble.
The upholding of this therefore is vital for our Governing document.
MINISTRY GRAND TOTAL REQUIRED FOR AUGUST 2022 =
By far the easiest way to give is to go to the footer here where you will find GIVE NET (UK donations including Gift Aid) and PAYPAL buttons.
Alternatively you can phone from UK 01492 544451 opt 1; from overseas 0044 1492 544451 opt 1, where card donations can be given. Out of UK office hours please phone 07542 565415 (0044 7542 5654 The following information will be asked ............
Name on card
Security Number (last 3 on sig. strip)
Start Date ………………………………
Expiry Date ……………………………
Address & Postcode
Tel. & E Mail
DIRECT DONATIONS via BACS or Internet Banking can be made to this account
BIBLE COLLEGE OF WALES CONTINUING:
Sort Code – 20 51 23 Account No – 73315290
Cheques may be written to THE BIBLE COLLEGE OF WALES
and forwarded to the Whithorn College & Studio – address following.
There is a board of trustees: David and Lindsay Griffiths, Pamela Masih.
Our Professional Team: LCMI’s books are audited by Zoe Devonport, Chartered Accountant, H R Davies & Co Ltd., 33 Chester Road West, Queensferry, Shotton, Deeside, CH5 1SA.
LCMI’s Insurance Affairs are dealt with by NFU Mutual, Stranraer, Scotland.
LCMI's Legal affairs in England and Wales - Dylan Moore, Solicitor, David Jones Solicitors, Trinity Square, Llandudno.
Archie McDowall, Stewardship Services, London.
LCMI Trust: England & Wales - Charity Commission No. 1065192; Scotland – OSCR Registration No. SCO48778
The Bible College of Wales